- Application: Upholstery, Indoor
- Content: 100% Polyester
- Backing: Fleece Laminate
- Finish / Topcoat: Crypton Incase Soil/Stain Protection
- Weight: 22.1 oz./yd.
- Width: 54.000"
- Fabric Shown: Up the Roll
- Origin: China
- Collection: Solid Performance 3
- Abrasion Resistance: ASTM D4157 100,000 Double Rubs
Care And Clean
Crypton® Incase fabrics are designed with superior performance in mind, resulting in highly resilient textiles that are easy to clean. Because Crypton’s patented technology is applied at a molecular level, these beautiful, durable fabrics can withstand repeated cleanings without their protective technology ever washing or wearing away.
Nevertheless, the need for cleaning is inevitable, and when it’s time to care for your fabrics, Crypton makes the process as easy and pain-free as possible. The following are a few recommended guidelines for regular care and cleaning of Crypton Home fabrics:
Spot Cleaning Most liquids simply roll off of Crypton fabrics, or they can be quickly blotted off the surface with a dry towel or sponge. The spot cleaning method of stain removal can be used for most light to medium stains. Be careful to brush lightly since fibers can be broken or matted in the cleaning process.
- Before spot cleaning, blot up liquids on the surface with a clean, soft towel. For thicker substances, use a spoon to remove any excess.
- Mix 1 tsp. of an enzyme detergent such as Tide® laundry detergent or Dawn® dishwashing detergent with 16 oz. of warm water and mix well.
- Apply the cleaning solution using a misting spray bottle.
- Use a soft brush to work the solution into the affected area. Make sure to work from the outside of the stain inward so as not to spread the stain. Rinse your sponge or brush frequently.
- Rinse thoroughly with water to remove all soap residues since soap attracts dirt.
- Blot excess moisture with a clean, soft towel or sponge.
- Repeat steps 3-7 (spray, brush, rinse, blot) as needed.
- Allow fabric to air dry.
Regular Cleaning & Maintenance To prevent overall soiling, frequent vacuuming or light brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to remove dust and grime is recommended.
Pile fabrics may require brushing with a non-metallic, stiff bristle brush to restore plush appearance